Howie or Chaim needs some bandaids on his boo-boos. This activity will definitely appeal to children preschool to 3rd grade. Here are some different ways that this could be used:
- Use as a reinforcer. No matter what the goal is, allow the child to place a band-aid on the boy when they complete their task.
- Auditory Comprehension/Following Directions: Put a small, red band-aid on his elbow.
- Expressive/Receptive Language: Teach the names of the body parts, answering “wh” questions, prepositions.
Once you get a shirt and yarmulke on Chaim using a Sharpie marker, please send us a pic!!
- Multi colored bandaids
- Multi size bandaids
- Both sides Magnetic
- One side with beach background and one side without
- Need to make the kid tznius by giving him a shirt
- Bandaids are small may get lost easily